Saturday, December 22, 2018

Unwarranted Confidence and Electrical Incompetence


Hey, what's going on?

I've got a busy day today. A busy day being the most awesome person in every room I enter.
That's for damn sure.


I'm not saying I'm this badass but 
I'll leave it here for comparison...



I'm sitting out here on the front porch getting ready to meditate, drinking a cup of myself. That's right I got a whole drink named after me because I'm that awesome.





Cup of Joe: Patent Indefinitely Pending



Before I came out here I practiced those Tony Robbins brand incantations. And I'm 300% fucking pumped right now. I'm ready for the fight.

This morning when I was heating up that cup of myself all the power went off. Initially, I was thinking that something was fucked up with Georgia Power (We had an outage on Monday.) But I looked outside and all the lights were on in the parking lot. And I looked in the living room and all the electronics were still lit up. That's when I realized the issue was only in the kitchen.

So being the master electrician I am, I made my way in there, smacked the circuit breaker and turned my coffee back on. Only for all the power in the kitchen to go right the fuck back off.

So now we know that Zzaxx possessed our microwave last night.




That mischievous SOB... 




I've got to go meditate on ways to fight his ass off...



Peace out... 



Theodore Roosevelt picture © Asashi-Cami on Deviantart

Coffee picture © Shutterstock

Zzzaxx picture © Marvel Comics



No comments:

Post a Comment