Tuesday, August 24, 2021

What Is This And Who Am I?

So this place has evolved over the past couple of years. I don't collect my journal entries here, anymore. In fact, anything posted here pre-2022 is probably embarrassing and silly, but I keep things online for archival purposes. I mainly write reviews for movies and television. I've got one long ongoing review series of my massive music collection that's been on hiatus for a year, because of All That Remains. I also promote any kind of creative projects that I'm doing at the moment here.

 

 

Like my other blogs - 

This Strange World

The Greatest Victory

My writing projects -

writing.com  

My dead, incoherent, and embarrassing podcast that Apple approved for some reason -

The Heartless Podcast

My politically and socially incorrect twitter -

@JoeNagarams

And my fledgling music projects -

Link to be added

 

Thanks for stopping by.

 

 

 


- Joe

 


 


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment