Wednesday, August 18, 2021

Check Out My New Story

Edit - The original publishing site I was using tried to copyright the story without my consent, so I had to do remove it and find somewhere else to host it. My work, no matter how silly or erroneous it may be, will not be claimed by another man. I respect myself as a writer and I respect my work as my own. Even if that work is an extended shit-post about a pillow eating ass. And as a result of the change of platform and the pressure of fulfilling all of the promotion I've already done, I did some unholy things to it. I've had to release it all at once (which is not how it was supposed to be read) and I couldn't attach the cover. But until I find a better way of hosting it, this is how the story will exist. I've been back-stabbed, but nonetheless the release will go on.

 

Y'all may have been wondering where I've been for the past week or so. And I've been working on penning my first fiction story. I've been calling myself a writer for years so it's about fucking time. The book is called The Pillow That Ate Ass. 

 


And it's a serialized horror story about, you guessed it. A pillow that eats ass. Amongst other things. This is my first go at fiction, so it's admittedly a little rough around the edges. But y'all know that I'm very strict about making sure to promote the things that I create. The second chapter is coming out today and it's already got almost 400 readers, so I'm excited. Anyways here's the link.

No comments:

Post a Comment