Friday, December 21, 2018

Catching Feelings for Emotional Healings


Good fucking morning.

I feel confident as all hell this morning. I'm telling you those incantations really fucking work. They get you amped up for whatever the hell you're about to do.




These guys clearly did incantations before this picture...



So I'm out here recording this journal entry like a boss. I'm ecstatic to report Google's speech-to-text is now my bitch. I figured out if you talk really slowly it understands your words.

Speaking of my many bitches I had a nightmare last night. This girl I've been crushing on for a long time (I feel immature even saying that) linked up with this guy I knew from high-school. That made me feel.








It made me feel like the real me could come out of hiding after so long. Deep inside even though that dream coming true would hurt, I hope it happens.

You know something? My self-perception is off the charts but my skills with women are fledgling at best. Sometimes I...


Why am I talking about this shit? This ain't a diary... 




Grown men don't have diaries! 
Fight me!




Anyway, during this morning's mindfulness meditation, I'll be focusing on the inner feeling channel. I'll be taking note of where my emotion makes me feel in my body and focusing on those areas for seven seconds at a time. (Again, Leo from actualized.org explains this whole process in depth here.)



You know, I feel like this has come to an end.




BA-DUMM-TSS!





I know the way out...






Office Workers picture © Shutterstock

No comments:

Post a Comment