Friday, December 28, 2018

Changing Things and Sacrilegous Dreams


Hello.

It's raining cats and dogs out here. It's beautiful. It looks like this parking lot could flood. I love such drastic changes of scenery. This morning we get to see mother nature. We get to hear mother nature. And if we want to be dumbasses we can taste her too. This is a wonderful morning. These are the Rains of Change. (I'll write that song for you a little bit later, baby. I see it as an 80s hair metal ballad.)

I was having strange dreams last night. One of them was in a church for some strange reason. Being a non-believer I raised all hell and didn't listen to shit they told me to do. 





I read along loudly from the NIV even when the pastor says that today's 
 passage will be from the KJV!





Also for some reason, all of my friends from high school were there. Go figure...



Let me go ahead and get this shit started this morning...







Yes, I stole this from the Angry Joe Show...


No comments:

Post a Comment