Friday, January 4, 2019

Wednesday, January 31, 2018: I Continue to Rise as I Semi-Erotically Exercise

I just got done meditating. I will admit that I don't feel too well, but I know today will be better than earlier this week. 

I'm preparing to exercise.




I see your negative thoughts and I raise you thirty humping- I mean jumping jacks... 



I uploaded the [Heartless] podcast and I feel fulfilled. 

I recorded another podcast today, too. 

Today has been pretty good. I had a very good dialogue with Dakota.

But I do have some homework to finish. I'm not really looking forward to it but I'm going to tackle it and finish it.




Artist's rendition.
© MediaBakery

A tremendous weight has been thrust onto my shoulders but I know I can carry it. The future is a little bit more hopeful in positive terms. 

This morning Mr. Johnson kicked all of the other Champions out of the organization and made me President. I didn't want to see most of them go. It all happened so fast. 

No comments:

Post a Comment