Wednesday, January 11, 2023

Keeping it Brief, And Getting Good Sleep

I'm chilling. I just got done reading Atomic Habits. 

I'm heavily thinking about maintaining my momentum for this upcoming semester and training my young, loud, obnoxious dormmate not to scream and stomp late into the night. Because it heavily affects my sleeping patterns. I kinda let that issue fall by the wayside over the past few months, but it's priority number one because my sleep is something that is important.

I don't know what must be done to resolve it, but it will be done. I'm aiming to befriend the kid, work out with him, and just have a conversation about it.

It may surprise you that I haven't tried this, but sometimes I'm more of an asshole than I like to admit. And also not getting sleep, makes you a bit irritable and irrational.

Anyways, ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment