Thursday, April 18, 2019

Thursday, April 18, 2019: How It Feels to Be the Man of Steel

Of late this place has been dead as the Walking Dead's viewership. And you know why? I succumbed to the pressure that comes with all long-term content creation. I started having less time to post. Then I started worrying that whatever I posted would be shitty and no one would read it. And that lead to me making a grand total of three posts last month. This was supposed to be a daily thing and I worried myself into complacence. Because I was worried the eight readers I used to get would hate my posts and not want to ever read again. 

Well, the only thing people hate is inconsistency. Like how when sometimes you go to Taco Bell the food is good and you have a nice time but sometimes the food is bland and you immediately get diarrhea. 

People want to know what they can expect.


"So are we leaving off the 'six painful hours 
on the toilet later' this time or no?"




Also I just remembered that this is my blog in the first place. If I want to run it into the ground with shitposts I can.


So without further adieau, here's my journal entry from this morning -

I've just finished my incantations. And I feel like I have the power of God and my unlocked mind flowing throughout my body. I can use this vessel to the fullest of it's capacity today. I feel all of the strength I have been given upon this Earth, right now.

I know that even if I stumble or stutter in my words, I can continue to move forward with 100% conviction. 

And I will destroy everything that stands in my way.





How it feels when you do those incantantations just right.


No comments:

Post a Comment